What's On AOL Music?

A daily update on The Mystery of the Disappearing Blogs

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update: Disappearing Blogs

It has now been 6 days and still no answer from anyone at Google Blogger blogspot about the disappearing blogs. The wait is beginning to get on my nerves.

I visited the forum again to see if there was a message that would explain why so many blogs were disappearing but of course there wasn't any. The simple copy and paste may
be all we ever get. Boy, would I like to have that forum moderators job.

I checked out some more threads in the forum and found that even more people had lost their blogs over the weekend and they have posted asking the same questions the rest of us have been asking. All I can say is "Good Luck" to them all, You have a long, long wait.

I did see where one person got some of their blogs back.
That just made the rest of us wonder why we haven't gotten any of ours back. You would think that if they could restore some they could restore all or at least let us know they are looking into the problem.

I guess I was wrong in thinking that Google was not the type of business to treat people like they have in the last few months. I wonder what the Companies who pay Google to advertise would think of them if they knew how they disregarded the people who help them make millions of dollars by putting these ads on their blogs and websites. But I would venture to say they wouldn't give a damn either.
After all it's all about the MONEY! $$$$$

I know one thing for sure...If I ever get my blogs back I will move them somewhere else and there won't be any Google Adsense ads on them.

1 comment:

Partnership said...

Hi:I was one of the people who had 2 blogs restored after losing all "3" of them on Feb 7th, the same day your blogs went missing.I will never know why they suddenly disappeared or even how they magically re-appeared. After 6 days of reporting this to every known group imaginable my main blog and the one i worked the hardest on is still missing and they can scream TOS (Terms of Service Violation) all they want and spam blogs all they want my blog was neither of these things and i'm sure the hundreds of people who suddenly lost their blogs feel the same as i do. But you can bet, i will not give up, until i get a "reasonable" answer to all of this. you shouldn't either.

About Me

My photo
Hi Friend, Welcome to my blog. Grab your favorite drink, get settled in your comfortable chair and visit for a while. Feel free to leave a comment... good or naughty, I welcome all.