What's On AOL Music?

A daily update on The Mystery of the Disappearing Blogs

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Update: Disappearing Blogs

Well now the forum moderator has come up with another excuse as to why my blogs were removed.

He says I have a link on my blogs that leads to malware..
What I can't understand is where is this link? Which link is it?
Why wont they tell me?

Some of these blogs are more than a year old
Why are they just now finding this link that has been there for more than a year.
If there is such a link!

I do NOT have the same links on all my blogs so why did they
take all of the blogs off my dashboard?

What is really going on at blogger?

I suspect that they just needed space for the newer blogs and to supply this space on their servers they just got rid of some of the older blogs. Now they are using any excuse they can think of to tell those that have had their blogs removed from their dashboard why they did this.

I will gladly move my blogs to another place if they would just let me get to them.
And I know they are still there because I can see them in their cache. If they knew that they had links to malware and had deleted them for that reason, don't you think they would have cleared them from their cache?

Stop by any time to see what progress is made in trying to get the blogs restored.
This is becoming a very trying time for me and some other unfortunate bloggers.
The Mystery of the Disappearing Blogs will continue.

1 comment:

Morgan Drake Eckstein said...

Malware? They are saying that it is malware links that is causing the removal? I suspect that someone does not really know what is going on there and is trying to bluff their way out.

About Me

My photo
Hi Friend, Welcome to my blog. Grab your favorite drink, get settled in your comfortable chair and visit for a while. Feel free to leave a comment... good or naughty, I welcome all.